Prime Design Europe - Premium Roof Racks for Your Van
Valid from 25 May 2018
II. Who processes and is responsible for your personal data?
III. Personal data categories processed by PDE
1. PDE is entitled to process the publicly available personal data and/or personal data provided by you. The main types of personal data processed are as follows:
- Personal identification regarding the response to your inquiry made through our website (such as name, phone, e-mail, company);
- Personal identification regarding participations in events and trainings organised by PDE (such as name, phone number, e-mail, company, position);
- Personal identification regarding the conclusion of a contract and the carrying out of our activities (including name, personal identification number, identity card number, passport number, residence, nationality, language of communication, etc.);
- Other relevant contact details (including postal and e-mail addresses, telephone and fax numbers, etc.);
- Financial information (bank account and others);
- Information about a representative (legal representative or proxy) of our customers – legal entity;
- Data from the communication between you and PDE, habits, preferences, your satisfaction with our services (use of services activity, complaints, requests, etc.);
- Information about website visits and browsing the website, including operations and browsing history of the website;
- Data obtained during the fulfilment of obligations deriving from normative and regulatory acts (i.e. data from inquiries, regulations, investigative bodies, notary, tax offices, court, bailiff, etc.).
- Data obtained by entering into a contract and/or performing contractual obligations (including name, address, phone number and/or e-mail address, etc.).
2. PDE is entitled to process data prepared and generated by our website’s Analysis Systems:
- Data about the electronic communication device used, the type of the device, the operating system, the IP address (anonymised), the location;
3. In order to ensure the optimal services delivery and the obligations arising from customers’ contracts, PDE is entitled to process any information available in public registers (including public database and data disclosed on the Internet) as well as information received from third parties regarding the implementation of legal provisions regarding customers.
4. PDE is entitled and obliged to verify the correctness of the personal data stored in the database and for this purpose may require from you to verify the personal data and, if necessary, to correct or verify the correctness of your data.
5. Various types of personal data may be processed individually or together.
IV. Objectives and legal framework for processing of personal data
1. Processing of personal data necessary for the conclusion or fulfilment of contracts with us or in connection with the contract conclusion preparation.
PDE processes your data for the following purposes:
- Personal identification when making an inquiry via the contact form at our website or via e-mail.
- Organisation and participation in events and trainings;
- Customer identification when entering into a new or changing an existing contract with us; explanations of the services used; performance of a contract.
- Proposals for signing contracts, sending pre-contractual information and draft contract;
- Performance of obligations arising from contracts concluded with customers or with a represented company, exercise of rights and ensuring the performance of contracts by our customers;
- Processing and response to customer claims/complaints/inquiries;
- Technical assistance for creating an account (s) and recovering a forgotten password for accessing electronic services for electronic invoices;
- Technical support and troubleshooting as well as solving any technical problems, either on-site and through remote access to the customer’s equipment;
- Payment of obligations, rescheduling of amounts due;
- Warranty and service;
2. In fulfilment of its legal obligations, PDE processes your data for the following purposes:
- Issuing of invoices;
- Carrying out tax and social security control by the respective competent authorities;
- Obligations stipulated in the Accountancy Act and the Tax and Social Insurance Procedural Code as well as other related legislation in connection with keeping proper and lawful accounting.
3. PDE processes the relevant data provided with the explicit written consent of the customer for the following purposes:
- For direct marketing of products and services;
V. Categories of third parties accessing and processing your personal data
- Transportation/courier companies, postal operators with a view to fulfilling our contractual obligations, sending correspondence and communications, in connection with contracts between us;
- Persons who, under the assignment of PDE, maintain the equipment and software used to process your personal data;
- Banks servicing payments made by you;
- Persons to whom PDE has assigned the performance of specific services or the obligations associated with services we owe to you;
- Persons performing consultancy services in various professional fields, such as lawyers, accountants, auditors, etc.;
- Bodies, institutions and individuals to which we are required to provide personal data under the current legislation.
VI. How long is your personal data stored?
The duration of time that your personal data is stored depends on the processing purposes for which it was collected:
1. Personal data processed for the purpose of concluding/changing and executing contracts between PDE and you as a customer or respectively the represented company – for the duration of the contract and until the final settlement of all financial relations between the parties. PDE is also entitled to store some of your personal data for a longer period of time until the expiration of the applicable limitation period as defined by the law for the purpose of protection in the event of any customer claims regarding the performance/termination of contracts with us as well as for a long term in the case of an already arisen legal dispute until its final settlement with a court/ arbitration decision entered into force;
2. Personal data processed for the purpose of issuing accounting/financial documents for the implementation of the tax and social security controls, as the invoices, debit and credit notes, delivery records, contracts for the provision of services/goods, etc. shall be kept at least 11 (eleven) years after the expiry of the limitation period for repayment of the public claim unless the applicable law provides for a longer period.
3. Personal data processed for direct marketing purposes – until the explicit withdrawal of the given consent for direct marketing or the receipt of an objection to the processing of personal data for direct marketing.
VII. Your rights in relation to the processing of your Personal Data
1. General rights
You are entitled to request from PDE:
- a copy of your personal data and access to them at any time;
- to correct without undue delay your inaccurate personal data as well as data that are not up to date;
- your personal data in a form convenient to transfer to another personal data controller, or to require to do so without being impeded by ourselves (data transfer right);
- your personal data be deleted without undue delay when there are legal grounds for this;
- to limit the processing of your personal data, in which case your data will only be stored but not processed. Our refusal to limit the data processing will be explicit only in writing, and we are obliged to motivate it for legitimate reasons.
You may also:
- withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, with a separate request addressed to PDE, for consent-based data processing;
- disagree with the processing of your personal data;
- disagree with the automated data processing, including profiling;
- not be subject of a decision based solely on automated data processing involving profiling.
2. You have the right to appeal to the supervisory authority
You have the right to submit a complaint directly to the supervisory body, in this case to
Data Protection Authority
Rue de la Presse 35, 1000 Brussels
If you wish to file a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data by PDE, you can do this using the provided data controller’s contact details.
3. Automated decision making
The data controller does not use your personal data for automated decision making. If we intend to use your personal data for automated decision making, you have the right to be informed and therefore to receive information about the logic of any automated processing of personal data relating to you.
4. Disagreement with the use of personal data for direct marketing
5. Can you refuse to provide personal data to PDE and what are the consequences?
In order to respond to the inquiry on our website or to sign a contract with you and/or to provide you with the requested products and/or services, and/or in accordance with our legal and consequent contractual obligations, PDE needs certain data allowing us to contact you, or identifying the contractual party, respectively the proxy, contact details and payment details regarding the obligations.
Failure to provide such information prevents us from responding to your inquiry or entering into a contract with you.
6. Personal data of children
We do not collect deliberately personal data of children under the age of 16 (sixteen). If we find out that we have collected personal data of a minor child under the age of 16 (sixteen), the necessary measures shall be taken to delete the personal data as soon as possible or to obtain the consent of the person bearing parental responsibility for the child.
VIII. Protection of your personal data
PDE applies organisational, physical, IT and other necessary measures to ensure the security and protection of your personal data and the monitoring of personal data processing.
Among others, such security measures include the following activities:
- PDE applies requirements for processing, registration and storage of personal data with internal procedures, compliance with which is constantly monitored;
- Access to employees of PDE to personal data and the authorisation for personal data processing in the PDE database, depending on their duties;
- PDE applies confidentiality obligations for its employees;
- Access to the PDE office equipment and the computers of each employee is limited;
- We implement all the necessary organisational and technical measures provided for in the Law on protection of personal data and best practices of international standards;
- In order to ensure the maximum security in the processing, transmission and storage of your data, we may apply additional protection mechanisms such as encryption, pseudonymisation and others.
The security measures we apply are subject to constant improvement and adaptation to the latest technologies.
IX. Links to other websites
X. Cookies Policy
In order to ensure the usability of our website https://primedesigneurope.eu (hereinafter “the Website”) and to personalise your visits, we sometimes place small data files on your device, called cookies. This is a common practice of almost all global websites. This document provides you with detailed information about cookies and cookies policy.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files saved by your browser on your electronic device. They allow the identification of the electronic device used for browsing and also ensure the proper functionality of a website according to individual preferences of the user. This improves the functionality of the website. Cookies typically contain the website name, the end device storage time, and a unique number. In certain cases, cookies also allow users to personally identify themselves.
Cookies are used in order to adapt the Website’s content to user’s preferences and to optimise the usability of the Website. They are also used for anonymous statistics (on the user’s behaviour on the Website) with the purpose to improve the structure, design, appearance and content of the Website.
What types of cookies do we use?
PDE may also allow the use of third party cookies. These are cookies related to software products recording anonymous user statistics (Google Analytics, Facebook, Google Tag Manager, etc.).
Alternatively, third-party cookies could be associated with “social” buttons and plug-ins allowing website sharing and interaction with social media and networks. In order to ensure the proper functionality of these tools, the social media, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc., may record cookies via the Website to interact with the user’s anonymous profile on a social network or add data to the collected information in a way and with objectives set out in their respective policies and websites.
Personal data, if any, that are collected by cookies can only be used to perform specific user-related functions on the Website.
How do you manage and/or delete cookies through the Website?
Most websites automatically accept cookies. However, if you do not want to accept them, you can disable cookies in your browser.
Most web browsers allow cookies to be controlled through the browser settings. You can usually find these settings in the Options, Settings or Preferences menus. You can delete all the cookies already stored on your computer, and set up most browsers to completely block cookies.
However, if you do so, you may have to manually set up some functions each time you visit a website, and it is possible that some services and features may not work properly. Unfortunately, in most cases, there is no universal option to disable cookies without limiting the functionality they add to the website. Keep in mind that blocking cookies will affect the website’s usability and functionality and may also cause malfunctions of this website.
How long do we store your data?
PDE does not store personal data, if any, collected by cookies. You can easily delete cookies from your personal computer or mobile device using your browser. The instructions for managing or deleting cookies can be found in the Help menu in your browser. You can choose to disable cookies or to receive a notification every time a new cookie is sent to your personal computer or mobile device. Please keep in mind that if you restrict certain types of cookies, this may affect our website’s usability and full functionality.